My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Being an Eco-licious Mama

Being an eco-licious mama is not the easiest task in the world, but I must say that it is the most rewarding. For me, being an eco-licious mama means being the best mom and wife that I can be, creating a healthy and comforting home for my family, working full-time while trying to keep up with the daily cleaning, cooking, and whatever else is thrown my way, while still trying to be a kind and patient person. Before having a baby, I would have never called myself an eco-friendly person but I have realized that as I create a healthier and more natural way of living for my family, we are also being earth friendly, resourceful and have learned to focus on the most important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment