My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Amazing Cleaning Before & Afters!

Since my recent post about the Get Clean Scour Off, i've been trying to think of impossible jobs to use it on to see what happens. I took the Scour Off outside and tested it on my husband's poor bike that has been outside for two years uncovered, wet, and quite sad. My poor husband who custom designed the bike figured it was ruined and so we've just left it outside. I know, don't know what the logic is there??
I used a scrub sponge and the magical Scour Off and it's like new! I could not believe two years of rust, like built on rust, never coming off, rust, came off so easily! If I were you, I wouldn't believe it. How could anything take off rust like this? So I took a little video when I started to clean. A neighbor started talking to me outside so I had to stop filming, sorry! Please don't mind my daughter making funny faces, that wasn't planned, I promise. :) Don't forget, this scouring paste is non-toxic and made with cherry pits.




                BEFORE PICTURES:



 AFTER:





                                  BEFORE:                                                         AFTER:


BEFORE:



This is AFTER the Scour Off, but as you can see, I only cleaned the front two bars, as compared to the rusty two back bars.


I should have samples of Scour Off soon! It's the best!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this on my beach cruiser...it needs some tlc.

    ReplyDelete