My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally Found A Cleaner For My Floors That Works!




I am so excited that I finally found something to clean my bathroom and wood kitchen floor! If you saw my Shark Steam Mop review, you know i've been trying to find a chemical-free alternative that doesn't require a mop or scrubbing on my hands and knees! I have given the Steam Mop several attempts and I still dislike it greatly! Everything I have tried leaves streaks or a sticky residue on the floor. So many people tell me the Basic H2 works wonders on their hardwood floors, bathroom and tile floors but I wasn't thrilled about using a mop and bucket so I never really considered it. Pre-baby, and before I knew everything I know now about chemicals, I used the Swiffer Wet Jet and Swiffer Sweeper because it was easy, convenient and it worked well. Three things I always look for!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before but I put a Basic H2 wet wipe on my swiffer sweeper instead of the chemical swiffer wipe and it worked amazing of course! I sprayed a little Basic H2 all-purpose cleaner on the floor to make the floor a little more damp & a sprayed a tiny bit of Basic G to disinfect the floors. I now have beautifully clean floors that are streak and residue-free without nasty chemicals! I am so excited that I just had to share this with you! I'd love to hear what you think so leave a comment and let me know how this works for you! If you have the Swiffer Wet Jet, I have had a few people tell me they fill up the solution bottle with diluted Basic H2 and use that as the solution spray in the Wet Jet. I told you that the uses for Basic H2 are endless!

If you haven't tried the Get Clean line, give it a try! I hear from customers all the time about how fun it is to see how effective the products are and how many creative uses there are for them! They are also an incredible time and money saver! I must say, I actually enjoy cleaning now! I do realize how crazy that sounds but it's true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment