My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nature Bright Brightener and Whitener

I got a little crazy with my bag of Nature Bright this weekend and decided to put it on everything I could think of. Lucky for me, much of my house is a lot cleaner and brighter than before! Yay! Something magical happens when you leave this powder on something or soaking overnight, it's crazy but it's true. You wake up amazed!
 I received a recent review from a new customer after trying the
Nature Bright brightener:

"Nature's Bright just passed its first test. My son had a gnarly stain in his karate gi that I could not get out for the life of me. I soaked it, then threw it in the washing machine and .... It's GONE!!! Woo hoo!!! :) Love this product already!"

                          

How does it work?
Instead of chlorine, natural enzymes and active oxygen in Nature Bright re-brighten laundry, de-stain upholstery and way more. Nice.
Removes soil stains 13% better than OxiClean® Versatile Stain Remover Powder, and is comparable to Clorox 2® Stain Fighter when used as a laundry additive durin6g soaking and washing. Comparable to OxiClean Versatile on overall soil removal when used as a laundry booster.*

Here is how I use Nature Bright:

Stains in the carpet - be careful with this though... your carpet will be so clean that it makes the area around it look dirty so make sure you blend it well or clean your entire carpet after. And don't forget to blot the area with water after it soaks, because Nature Bright keeps brightening and brightening. :)

Cleaned the shower head - Heard about a fabulous idea to get a small plastic ziploc bag, fill it 3/4 with water and a half scoop of Nature Bright (or a full scoop if it's really dirty), put it around the shower head and wrap a rubberband around the top so the shower head is submersed in water. I left it on overnight and the next morning it was bright, white and clean. Amazing!

Shower curtain and bath mat - Before I go to sleep once a week, I throw the shower curtain and bath mat into the washing machine and let it soak with a little detergent and a half to full scoop of Nature Bright and let it soak overnight. Then I wash it in the morning and it is like new... this says a lot for having a white shower curtain and white bath mat! I have a fabric water resistant shower curtain as an alternative to the plastic PVC curtains that outgas chemicals in your home. I love it and it's so easy to throw in the washing machine and lasts so much longer than the plastic ones.

Cleaned and brightened the caulking in the bathroom - I made a paste with the Nature Bright powder and water and used a sponge to dab it around the caulking in the shower, baseboards and toilet. Make sure the paste is thick enough that it doesn't run off the surface and covers the surface you are trying to clean. I left it on overnight.. well, I actually left it on two nights in a row because I didn't have time to wipe it off the next morning.. but like I said, it just keeps brightening! :) Once I left it on overnight, I wiped it off with a sponge and all of the caulking was drastically whiter... I am regretting that I didn't take before and after photos, sorry!

Toilet Bowl - To clean the toilet, I use a scoop of the Nature Bright, I spray the entire bowl and outside with Basic G germicide and then add a few drops of concentrated Basic H2. You can brush it around or just let it soak overnight. In the morning, brush and flush! I sometimes add a tiny bit of Nature Bright and Basic H2 the next morning before cleaning the toilet, but usually it's not necessary.

Laundry - I threw in a half a scoop in with my daughter's clothes and whites for easy stain removal without having to pre-treat. If you have really tough stains, you can soak the item first then wash.

There are so many uses for Nature Bright! You can even use it outside on your patio furniture! For a full usage guide, send me an email, i'd be happy to send it to you!

Here is a friend's blog post photo of her kitchen sink before and after Nature Bright:

For more information on Nature Bright, see my website: http://embraceyourlife.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=00305



No comments:

Post a Comment