My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Eco-licious Baby Girl

I wanted to share a few photos of my precious little girl, Haylee, who is now 21 months. She is so much fun and loves to smile and laugh and make funny faces. She is my encouragment and motivation for everything I do and I love sharing every minute with her. She is definitely a mommy's girl, at least for now, so I soak in every minute I can. She has tons of energy and as you can see from the photos, she has a very big personality.


She's mommy's helper around the house and loves to dust and carries around the spray bottles of Basic H2 since they have a lady bug and butterfly on them lol! :) So glad they are non-toxic and safe because sometimes I can't pry them out of her hands so I can clean. She is my Shaklee baby and of course uses all of the Shakleebaby products! :) I am so thankful to have such a healthy baby and take pride in creating the healthiest life I can for her. I use only Get Clean products and I took Shaklee vitamins while I was pregnant and she's been taking the infant and toddler vitamins since she was 6 months old. I love the Shakleebaby wash because it makes her so soft and clean and the lavender and chamomile put us both in a peaceful mood! :) It feels good knowing that I can do a huge part in providing the best for her.






No comments:

Post a Comment