My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ecoliciousmamablog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mommy Must Haves On The Go!!



1. Mommy's Liquid Oomph! aka Shaklee Energy Tea!


This is a must have for my purse and it is in on-the-go sticks! It gives me tons of energy and keeps me from drinking caffeine from soda or coffee! How can I forget to mention that it boosts your metabolism and helps you slim down!!




Exotic white, red, and Matcha green teas are delicately harvested and blended to create this extraordinary drink. Whether you drink it hot or cold, it’ll give you a natural energy lift and a feeling of well-being. Call it a healthy kick in the looser-fitting pants






2. Cinch Snack Bars  


This is the perfect pick me up and healthy on-the-go snack to grab anytime. The chocolate is delicious and will satisfy your chocolate craving while helping you lose weight!





3. Optiflora Probiotic Capsules


I call this the magic pill! I cannot tell you how many lives this has changed lol! I make sure to always have this for when anyone has an upset stomach, especially when traveling! This delivers healthy bacteria into your intestines and you feel like it immediately calms your stomach. We are moms so we can talk about things like diarhea lol! There really is a such thing as traveler's diarhea and this is the problem solver! I have endless stories from people who swear by this product! I even give it to my two year old daughter and it helps prevent ear infections by promoting healthy bacteria into her system.




4. Fiber Advantage Natural Chewy Apple Cinnamon Bar
This is a must have to pass on to your little ones when they need a snack, my daughter loves them! There are organic fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in every bite! This is the most delicious and healthy meal bar you will taste. I personally do not like anything flavored apple or cinnamon but love this! It is perfectly chewy and you don't even realize it is a fiber bar or the long list of veggies that are hidden inside.



5. Defend and Resist Immune Support - Immune System Boost!


Defend and Resist should be taken as you start to feel that first tickle in your throat or feel like you may be getting the flu. These are also great for kids! This will help prevent the flu or if you don't take it and get the flu, this has been found to shorten the length of flu symptoms! Nutriferon is pictured here and is a great everyday solution to boosting the immune system and does wonders for allergy sufferers.


Help your body respond to seasonal challenges by giving your immune system what it needs to stay strong. To supercharge the immune system when you feel that first tickle.



2 comments:

  1. These are great supplements. It is important to boost our immune system by taking supplements like these. It's good to know that this Optiflora Probiotic Capsules prevent ear infections. Ear infections may lead to loss of hearing.

    hearing solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!

    ReplyDelete